THE FEED!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Martin Sargent in Casa Grande, AZ


Well, I decided to go out this holiday weekend, to spread some holiday cheer. Not a lot of places to go in Casa Grande, so we all loaded into the car and went to the Airport Tavern. I'm hanging out with my wife and she taps me on the shoulder and says, "Hey. Isn't that the guy from that show we watch?"  I look up, and I'm shocked to see Martin Sargent, host of Web drifter, walk into the bar. I couldn't believe it.
We went over and introduced ourselves, and invited Martin and his friend to come hang out with us. We took turns buying drinks for each other and talked about his new show. I have to say I was pretty overwhelmed, because Martin is a celebrity to me, and the Tech community. It was all pretty surreal, and hard to grasp. (Especially after the drinks.) It was a slow night at the bar, but probably one of the best times I've ever had at the bar.
Martin, thanks for the drinks and hanging out with us. You are cool people and we will continue to be even bigger fans. Hope we see you again some time.

No comments: